Open house session on
21/June/2021 from 6:00 - 7:30 AM
International Day Of Yoga
Event concludedClick to watch highlights
- It is important to perform the yogic practices in a clean and well-ventilated space, with a relaxed body and a calm mind.
- If possible, please have a shower before commencing the session.
- Yogic practice should be done on an empty stomach or light stomach. Consume small amount of honey in lukewarm water if you feel weak.
- Bladder and bowels should be empty before starting yogic practices.
- DO NOT do the practices on the bare floor. A non-slippery yoga mat, folded blankets/quilts, firm mattress should be used for the practice. You may have additional cushions, pillows, blankets to make your asanas, yoga nidra more comfortable.
- Yoga should not be performed in a state of exhaustion, illness, in a hurry, or in acute stress conditions.
- In the case of chronic disease/pain/cardiac problems, pregnancy, a physician or a yoga therapist should be consulted prior to performing yogic practices.
- Please wake up sufficiently ahead of session start time.
- Install Zoom, log in to the meeting with the details provided and be seated at least 5 minutes before the session so that any connection issues could be sorted out immediately and audio/video adjusted.
- If any practice feels uncomfortable, please stop and rest. You may rejoin with the next one that feels comfortable.